5.27.2008

7 Random Facts

Okay, I know I was tagged several times to do this and I just keep forgetting. So, here is the long awaited and much anticipated (I'm sure...) 7 random facts about me:

1. I love to watch old John Wayne movies.

2. I hate to unload the dishwasher. I don't mind loading it, but I just really hate unloading it... I'll put that chore off to the very last if possible!

3. My favorite sport to watch is high school boys basketball. My Dad and I used to travel around and watch different teams (people we didn't even know). It was a blast!

4. I hate to talk on the phone.

5. My dream house is a white house in the country with a big porch and a big kitchen.

6. I kill all living plant life. Plants literally scream if I get too close. Here's an example: We have two hydrangea bushes in our back yard. We bought them at the same place and planted them within one day of each other. All I did was put one in the ground and cover it with dirt. Josh did the other. The one he put in is HUGE and beautiful. The one I put in is 1/4 the size and sickly looking... I swear I didn't touch it again!

7. I have a strange obsession with stuffed animals. They are just so cute and snuggly. Josh thinks it's funny.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

just wait until sophie is older! unloading the dishwasher is an excellent kid job! I love loading as well.

MagenRanae said...

fun list! :)

Lista said...

Huh, I loath unloading the dishwasher, too! I make Gabe help now, so I'm with Shawna on it being a kid job. Oddly, I don't seem to mind it as much if the dishes are still warm. Go figure.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir