5.23.2008

Provisions From the Lord

I don't know about you guys, but I have been pretty discouraged with the cost of groceries and such lately. Yet, I am continually amazed at the way the Lord still provides good deals in spite of rising costs. I wanted to share the deal He provided for us today in hopes to encourage others!


2 (38 load) Purex detergent; 2 Suavitel Fabric Softner; 2 (20 count) box Tampax; 1 (4 pk) Energizer batteries; 2 boxes bandaids; 2 packs Trident gum

Total before coupons/discounts - $33.51

Total after coupons/discounts - $9.40

I had money on my Walgreens rebate card, so I paid $0.00 out of pocket!

Thank you Lord for these provisions!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I know what you mean! It encourages your heart to see God's hand in the little things, like grocery trips. Thanks for sharing!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir