3.16.2010

Lisa Leonard Necklaces

I absolutely love all things made by Lisa Leonard! Well, I just love hand stamped jewelry anyway, but Lisa's stuff is just so creative and beautiful... Anyway, check out her newest necklace created for Mommy's who have lost a sweet little one. It's just so sweet and such a fantastic idea! I know I have never lost a child, but speaking as one who has suffered a great loss in losing my Dad, I would say that having something tangible to grasp onto to remind you of that person... well, it just really is comforting! If you know anyone who might be blessed by this necklace, pass the word on to them to go leave a comment on her blog because she will be giving 2 of these away!

1 comments:

jenica said...

It's beautiful. Such a meaningful idea and I love the necklace you and Marcie gave me.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir