5.27.2009

Birthday Boy

Wow, I have really been neglecting both my blogs. Summer hits and there just seems to be so many fun things to do outside of the house, that all the indoor things move to the back burner. We have been spending lots of time outside. Sophie got a water table and she LOVES it. She dumps buckets of water all over herself and just squeals and laughs. It's so much fun to see her enjoying the outdoors.

5-20-09 Water Table(1)

Jayden turned 3 on the 18th. He's just getting so big and is just as cute as ever!

5-17-09 Jayden

Baby brother enjoyed the party too. Snuggles from all kinds of people... what more can you ask for?! How cute is this little chunky monkey?!

5-17-09 Gavin

And of course, Sophie enjoyed the party. She was mostly interested in roaming. She was so afraid I was going to pick her up and make her leave that she would run the opposite direction any time she saw me. I was only trying to take her picture! I had to run way ahead of her and snap fast before she did a 180. Most of those shots just turned out blurry... I did get a couple of her enjoying her cousin Kalie and uncle Jerry, though (you can't actually see Jerry, but that is who she is smiling at). Isn't Kalie so pretty?! I love her hair!

5-17-09 Jayden's Party5

5 comments:

Shawna said...

she is getting so big and grown up looking Brooke!

I have been fighting off the urge to buy miles one of those water tables. Certainly boys can play in a puddle right? :) I know he would love it!

Brooke said...

It's on sale this week at Target too! I think it was $24.99 on sale.

Andrea said...

SERIOUSLY?? JOSH REMOVED HIS BLOG AGAIN??? You must be joking me!!

MamaT said...

Looks like lots of fun! Sure wish we could get a little more sunshine. I'm freezing today!

Brooke said...

Andrea, I had no idea until you posted that! You'll have to take this up with him... :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir