5.29.2009

Picnic with our Nature Baby

We love to go on picnics. Sophie thinks eating outside is so fun. Plus this girl just likes to roam free in the great outdoors. She's quite the nature baby. Except when it comes to lady bugs. She's terrified of them. Giant birds land in our yard and she chases the with no fear, but a teeny lady bug crawls across the patio and she runs screaming the other way! Silly girl.

Anyway, I was talking about picnics...

Who said cheese quesadillas weren't good picnic food?!
5-22-09(1)

Ah, the "Mom, I'm trying to eat... leave me alone for crying out loud" look.
5-22-09

Taking a stroll with Daddy. I love seeing them together like this. Makes me feel like I'm going to burst with joy!
5-22-09 Sophie and Daddy(3)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So sweet - I know exactly what you mean.

Abbey said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! She's adorable! And I know what you mean about seeing Josh and her together! I love watching Jeff with the kids!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir