6.18.2009

Big Girl

I love the way these turned out, but at the same time I hate it that she looks so old! I can remember my Mom telling me "you're getting to big! stop growing so much!" And I would just laugh and say "I can't help it"! I didn't really understand what she meant. I just thought she was funny and maybe a little weird... :) I totally understand now. I just want my baby to stay my baby forever!

6-18-09 Closeup

6-18-09 Closeup BW
Once again I'm torn between color and BW. So, I just kept both.

5 comments:

Jennifer Voss said...

I love these. I think I like the black and white better, but they are both great. I see YOU alot in these. I totally know what you mean though. Wait until she starts telling you, "Leave me alone" or "That's not fair"....

Kari said...

WoW! She looks so grown up in these pics. Such a doll! I just wish we could meet her soon.

April Nienhuis said...

I so know what your mom means. Justin and I are completely baffled at how big our kids have gotten.

Totally the b/w on this one.

Jennifer said...

LOVE the b/w version of this one!

Anonymous said...

Sophie stop growing!!!
Nanny says!!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir