10.01.2009

Slowly but Surely

Well, I'm slowly trying to rejoin the land of the living! It's been a rough few months with nausea and migraines, but I think I have finally reached the light at the end of the tunnel. Woo hoo! I'm almost 19 weeks and hoping to find out soon if this new little munchkin is a boy or girl. Marcie played around today trying to get a peek, but the little stinker wouldn't give us a good look. She did get some cute pictures though:


I like the little "thumbs up".

Now I just have to make the best of these last few months before life DRASTICALLY changes for us! We're so excited, but I do still feel a little sentimental about the fact that it will no longer be just me and Sophie during the days. I'm trying to soak up as much time with just her as I can! She is at such a fun age and talks my head off most days. She can count to 10 and knows her ABCs. We've been working on colors, but so far everything is yellow. She also wants to use the potty so bad she can hardly stand it! She just can't quite figure it out, which makes her very frustrated.

9-30-09 Vintage

9-30-09 A little confused
Maybe this is part of her trouble... :)

9-29-09 First Day of BSF
First day of BSF with Jayden and Nanny. She's little miss social and apparently talked the teacher's heads off.

7 comments:

Rachel C said...

Hooray for you feeling better Brooke-look forward to finding out if a boy or girl!

April Nienhuis said...

I think someone has witnessed mommy throwing up in the toilet one too many times.

Kari said...

So happy that you are feeling better. I can't imagine feeling bad that long, yuck. Little Sohpie sounds like quite the big girl these days.
I felt the same way about Edward before the baby. However, I think it's only gotten better since Eva was born. He loves her so much! Things haven't changed that much since she's been born...at least not yet. :)

Grace Powell said...

We were so excited to see Sophie on Tuesday. I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. We've had such a rough summer ourselves I haven't seen you in weeks!

Rachel said...

I've been thinking about you, Brooke, and wondering how you were doing...so glad you are feeling a little better. I remember being the same way about Ethan - just soaking up the one on one time. Life will never be the same...but you will LOVE it!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! Cute pictures of Sophie:)

jenica said...

Glad to see you back!
What a smart little girl you have!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir