7.10.2009

Making My Own Clothes

So, I have officially become a cheap person. I found this t-shirt online that I wanted SO bad, but it was $45! Okay, call me crazy, but I just can't justify spending $45 on anything let alone a t-shirt!

The "I can surely make this myself" mode kicked in and I picked up some Ink-Jet Iron-On stuff and a white t-shirt and went to work.

My total cost. $6. I'd say that's a little more like it. Of course I would have liked it for free, but you know... gotta loosen the purse strings a little. :)

It didn't turn out perfect, but good enough for now. I have more of the Iron-On stuff, so I might try again if I find a really good deal on another t-shirt.

Okay, so enough rambling. What do you think of my shirt?

(Yes, it does mean what you think it does...)

19 comments:

Jennifer said...

What?!?!!!! Your preggo?? LOL, well congrats! How exciting :)
April, Jenn, and now you!!!!!

Christina said...

Congratulations! Time to kick finishing up those projects into high gear before number 2 arrives!

Michelle said...

Yeah! Congrats on #2! Are you due in Jan too?

Unknown said...

No kidding, Christina! Thankfully I have lots of time.

Michelle, I'm due right around the first of March. So, I'll get to watch all of you guys have your babies and cry because I'll still be miserably uncomfortable! :)

bandanachick said...

CONGRATS!!!
I can't believe you didn't tell us last week! SO excited for you!

Unknown said...

I know Ruth! I thought for sure Josh would say something. He still hadn't told all of his family, though.

Hannah said...

Congrats to you and Josh both! That is sooo exciting!! Oh, and I love the shirt! ;)

Kimberly said...

How amazing!! Congratulations!!! I hope you and baby are doing well.

Kari said...

I just love hearing this news, never gets old. So happy for you all and praying that you are feeling well so far. Love the shirt, cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brooke and Josh; I'm so happy for you! Phyllis

Grace Powell said...

I'm not quite sure what to say, but I think congratulations are in order! I hope this pregnancy is a breeze for you.

jenica said...

Ummm, the tee-shirt is the cutest!

Even better, you're exciting news!
Take care of yourself.

Kelly said...

Congrats, Brooke! So exciting! Love the shirt...you're so creative!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations, guys! That is exciting news!

Jennifer Voss said...

Love the shirt. LOVE the fact that we may have the exact due date!

Reagan said...

Congratulations! The shirt idea is very fun. I'm encouraged that you're pregnant again after sounding so miserable with Sophie. Hopefully this pregnancy will be better! :)

~ Rory ~ said...

Yeah! Congratulations Brooke and Josh, and Sophie too!

Jennifer said...

How exciting! How have you been feeling? How fun for Sophie...oh, and you and Josh, too!

Marti said...

Just went to Aprils blog and now yours. I'm afraid to go to anyone elses now! Is it contagious?

I rejoice with you and Josh by the way. Blessings abundant!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir