7.02.2009

Sophie and Her Baby

Sophie has this cute little baby that she pushes around in a stroller most of the day. She always stops, goes around to face the baby and says "hi baby". Then, she checks to make sure she's comfortable and goes on pushing. It's so cute! I know I've said it before, but I love this age!!!

Anyway, I tried to "capture the moment" between her and baby, but this was the best I could do.
7-1-09

In this shot she was giving the baby a hug and I couldn't get my camera adjusted fast enough. So, all I got was a cute Sophie and a blurry baby hanging at her side. ***sigh***
7-1-09(1)

Then, I asked her if she could give me a pretty smile. This is what I got:
7-1-09(2)

Silly Sophie. I love her so much.

4 comments:

MamaT said...

Awwww...she's so cute. Be sure to write down your thoughts and save them. I wish I had.

Jennifer said...

what a beautiful smile!

Anonymous said...

that's my little sugar
Nanny

Michelle said...

She's so cute!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir